Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

Kade and I couldn't be with my mom on her birthday so we found another way to spend the day with her...


I know she is going to hate me for taking a picture of her right after she woke up, but I was so happy she had spent the night with us so we could be together on her birthday.


 She has always taught me to say my morning prayers...I'm just so glad we could pray together

Birthday breakfast...mini wheats!

 Trent and Michael were so thoughtful and created a birthday boyfriend for her...
She dumped that "piece of trash" real fast and it was back to our fun day together... Here we are playing Speed.  She won every game! ...birthday luck
Here she is cracking everyone up with her clever humor.  Everyone was so happy to spend her birthday with her.  Trent even offered to share his banana bread with her. 

Kade and his classic "air fives"

 Wendy & Tyson came over to spend some time with my mom too...They just love her so much!

My mom can't go a day without playing video games...She is showing off her talent here against Trent as they battle playing Lord of the Rings.

After the selling crew left- we were off to the pool. So relaxing...looking tan Mom!

We were a little hot so we decided to jump in and go for a swim...

It's not all play out here- so she came to work with me and we had the best time laughing together. 
Both enjoying a mom classic... "the knee slapper"

 Mom was looking for food, but all we were looking at were the special birthday undies...OO LA LA!

Kade ended the night with a nice head massage...mom's favorite.  He's such a nice boy.

Mom we were so happy we got to spend your birthday with you.  We had such a good time!!

...I do not know why we do the things we do...

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! I miss your crazy antics...and your mom...

    Are you guys home yet? I think you only have a few days, huh? Or maybe this is your last week? All I know is, you're coming home and we aren't going to be there. Sigh...

    I like your blog facelift:)

    Miss you like crazy.

    ReplyDelete