In an effort to keep my family up-to-date with the newest fads, I challenged everyone to a planking dual. I can't think of a better activity for my family than to pose in random places in the most shameful and awkward looking position.
The winner of this competition (we will all vote on our favorite) will get to choose where everyone else has to plank come the next family gathering, which is a large amount of power considering the endless planking options available and the possible embarrassment of public planking.
Feel free to voice your opinion on who you think should win!
*Place your votes in the comments section*
Here are the competitors in all their planking glory....
Bryan Hanks
(Swordsman Plank)
(Swordsman Plank)
Ashley Hanks
(Shameful Mailbox Plank)
(Shameful Mailbox Plank)
Carlie & Cedar Rapier
(Midriff Plank)
Carlie & Cedar Rapier
(Cedar through the Sun Roof Plank)
(Cedar through the Sun Roof Plank)
David Bedford
(Reverse Plank)
(Reverse Plank)
David Bedford
(Truck Bed Plank)
(Truck Bed Plank)
Emily Hanks
(Army Plank)
(Army Plank)
Emily Hanks
(Fairy Plank)
(Fairy Plank)
Kade Rapier
(Drive Through Plank)
(Drive Through Plank)
Kade Rapier
(Sad Loner Plank)
(Sad Loner Plank)
Garrett Bedford
(Pilot Plank 1)
Garrett Bedford
(Pilot Plank 2)
(Pilot Plank 2)
Garrett Bedford
(Pumpkin Plank)
(Pumpkin Plank)
Garrett Bedford
(Water Tower Plank)
(Water Tower Plank)
Garrett Bedford
(Dare Devil Plank)
(Dare Devil Plank)
Garrett Bedford
(Sweaty Bench Plank)
(Sweaty Bench Plank)
Garrett Bedford
(Rooftop Plank)
(Rooftop Plank)
Garrett Bedford
(Ski Lift Plank)
(Ski Lift Plank)
Kristen Bedford
(Rooftop Plank)
(Rooftop Plank)
Kristen Bedford
(Fridge Plank)
(Fridge Plank)
Kristen Bedford
(Chimney Plank)
(Chimney Plank)
Holly Bedford
(Grave Plank)
(Grave Plank)
Holly Bedford
(Outlaw Plank)
(Outlaw Plank)
Maegan Hanks
(Balancing Plank)
(Balancing Plank)
Wesley Bedford
(Marijuana Plank)
(Marijuana Plank)
Wesley Bedford
(Baby Bird Plank)
*Let us all take a moment and be reminded of the time when Wesley had to eat the food that Garrett chewed up and "baby bird fed" him...see previous post for the video footage*
(Baby Bird Plank)
*Let us all take a moment and be reminded of the time when Wesley had to eat the food that Garrett chewed up and "baby bird fed" him...see previous post for the video footage*
Wesley Bedford
(Brick Wall Plank)
(Brick Wall Plank)
Wesley Bedford
(Toilet Bowl Plank)
Wesley Bedford
(Escalator Plank)
(Escalator Plank)
...I do not know why we do the things we do...















All of them are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteMy top three are Garrett's water tower plank,
Carlie's sun roof plank, and Wesley's baby bird plank. Honorable mention goes to Ashley's mail box plank. It cracks me up! Way to go, plankers!!
Love em all!!!
ReplyDeletemy favs are:
Garrett's Ski Lift
Carlie's tummy in the tire swing
Wes' Mary-Jane plank
xoxo
Ski Lift,
ReplyDeleteShameful Mailbox, and
Drive through
All were very amusing.
Dang you guys are good!
ReplyDelete#1 Marajuana plank
#2 Midriff Plank
#3 A tie between the Swordsman Plank and the Truckbed Plank.
I can not stop crackin up. Kristen's toes are so pointy.
This was a very tough call...
ReplyDelete#1 Ashley's Mailbox Plank...she looks so sad and shameful its great.
#2 Wes' Marajuana Plank...genius idea
#3 Tie between Truck Bed Plank and Grave Plank...both make me laugh everytime I look at them.
Hahaha...Everytime I look at these I crack up. I should have known what I'd be up against. My top three votes are:
ReplyDelete#1 - Sweaty Bench Plank (I don't even like touching the handles on the treadmill, let alone squishing my face into the pad that has soaked up countless amounts of butt sweat)
#2 - Shameful Mailbox (the hair covering the face is so perfect)
#3 - Toilet Bowl Plank (I wouldn't want my face that close to even my own toilet)
Shout out though to Kristen's fridge plank and perfect form in every picture, to Maegan's rock hard abs that can keep her balanced there, and to mom's outlaw plank...haha...she should get bonus points for getting cowboys to plank with her!
1- Ski Lift
ReplyDelete2- Army Plank
3- Marijuana Plank
#1 Chimney Plank. It's tricky and tis the season
ReplyDelete#2 Pumpkin Plank. With all the lumpiness that would have been tricky. I guess it was also just festive.
#3 Belly in the Hole. To me it was just a perfect fit.
Way to go to everyone! Fun to see all the ideas
ASHLEY SAID:
ReplyDelete1) Kristen on the chimney
2) Wes on the toilet
3) Kade on the drive through
Emily Voted For
ReplyDelete1) Wes in the toilet
2) Garrett on the edge
3) Carlie in the tire swing
There all so hilarious! I couldn't pick one to vote for.
Dad's Votes:
ReplyDelete#1 Garrett on the water/grain tower
#2 Carlie lying on the bench with Cedar hanging down.
#3 Kristen on the chimney with her pointy toes.