Monday, November 8, 2010

Snooze You Lose

I was looking through some old pictures and found these forgotten gems from a few years ago.  

Wesley, myself, and my dad went on a trip to Mexico.  To entertain ourselves at the hotel, we busted out some intense games of Yahtzee.  If you know Wes, you know he is serious about his Yahtzee...so this was bound to get heated.

I should have known going into this trip that there would be some serious consequences for any lost competitions (& there would be competitions)...but I have the Bedford blood running through my veins and wasn't about to sit this one out.  

I can't remember the order of the consequences...but the following pictures will explain who lost.  

Loser #1: 
Dad
Consequence: 
The ICE water from the WHOLE 12 GALLON cooler dumped on his face
...slowly from the dripper
**Don't worry...it wasn't a full 12 gallons...it was probably 2 =) But it was ICEY and his face was cold and red for a very long time

LOSER #2: 
Me (Carlie)
Consequence: 
Hop up 3 flights of stairs on one foot & if you put the other foot down or rest you have to start over again
*I think I had to start over once for "resting" which I did not

Loser #3:
Wesley
Consequence:
Gallon of water poured on face followed by a packet of crushed up crackers (so that they would stick)






*not quite sure what is happening here...more water to make them soggy maybe?

...soggy cracker face...

4th & Final Loser:
Dad
Consequence:
Sleeping on the tiny balcony...all night

and yes we made him sleep out there all night =)  
Snooze you lose Papa! 

...I do not know why we do the things we do...

No comments:

Post a Comment