got together. So it goes. It doesn't mean I can't appreciate the ridiculousness of my family though.
This Christmas' entertainment is brought to you by Goodwill for $1...way to go Mom on spotting this perfect Bedford game.
The perfect Bedford game = competition (with a consequence for losing) & making as many people as possible look ridiculous.
So I present "The Elephant Game"
I think the goal of the game is pretty simple, use your trunk to scoop up all your rings off the floor...no hands
My mom said she couldn't stop laughing and Garrett even caught her throwing down some classic knee slappers. The knee slappers were apparently hindering her performance because clearly Maegan is in the lead!
Here you see Wesley in proper elephant form...apparently beating Garrett (green trunk to the left)
The consequence of losing (well at least between Garrett & Wes) was to do 200 sit ups.
Some would say that Garrett was really being rewarded for losing with stronger abs?
...ever think of that Wes?
Apparently Emily was getting worried about Garrett and was making sure to take care of him by feeding him oranges (correct me if I'm wrong) while he was doing all his sit ups.
...I do not know why we do the things we do...
No comments:
Post a Comment