Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cincinnati Bengal

This is the outcome of Kade & Garrett discovering Garage Band on our Mac.  I take no credit for how mean this song is and there was nobody in mind while the lyrics were made, but alas I did take part so I can't be completely excused.

The first rapper is Garrett, then Kade, then Trenton Polley (guest appearance on the Bedford blog) and I am singing the chorus.

The inspiration came from Trent's dad who told Trent that when he was younger there was a saying for girls who had nice bodies, but ugly faces...Cincinatti Bengal's...because their jerseys are cool, but their helmets are ugly.  Kind of the same idea as today's "Butter Face" - everything about her is hot "but her face". 

So yeah...really rude and heartless...but all in fun because again this was not made with anyone in mind and that's why we can get a good laugh about the ridiculousness of it. 

This is not the perfected version and it has a little mess up where we didn't edit out the piano keys banging randomly, but you will at least get the idea of what boredom + Garage Band equals at my house...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEExMegCnZo

...I do not know why we do the things we do...

No comments:

Post a Comment