Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bedfords on the Web

Since this is a Bedford family blog, I find it only necessary that I give a shout out to the individual websites that a few of us have created.

Maegan's Blog: All about her adventures with her family
Hanks' Happenings

Wesley's Blog: A journal of his experiences during Chemo
Blah Blah Blog

Carlie's Blog: Collection of my recipes and book reviews (rarely updated anymore)
Carlie Cooks & Reads Books

Garrett's Website: All about Garrett (he did this for a class assignment)
Garrett's Website

David Bedford: It's technically HIS website, so it makes this list
Carpet Police

Mom??  Slacking.

***Updated a day later with the humblest apologies to my dear sweet Mom A Dom.  She has very politely (and by politely I mean not so politely) reminded me that she is the original website creator of this family having had her own website for more than 15 years.

In her own words:
"EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!  I have had a webpage longer than most of you slackers!!  You can find it at  http://www.amphi.com/schools/wilson-k-8/teacher-staff/ms-bedford's-class.aspx  GEEEEEEEZZZZ!
Love,
Mom"

Sorry Mama =)

No comments:

Post a Comment