Monday, August 13, 2012

Rhythmic Dancing

Inspired by the Olympics, my dad, Kade, Garrett, and I decided to do our own version of the rhythmic dancing using hula hoops. Rio here we come. 

Here are the individual events:


Here is the team event:




...I do not know why we do the things we do...

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love it! Especially the team dancing. Very exciting!!!
    Aunt Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes. (and no it's not the fake kind that I induced like Garrett and Kade can do)
    I didn't see the Olympic event of rythmic dancing but oh man, you guys definitely get my vote.
    And the facials on the team one. Aunt Amy (mother of many dancers) would definitely appreciate!
    Thanks for a fabulous laughing workout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got on youtube and watched Olympic rhythmic dancing and got a feel for the event. Not having seen the event and watching yours first was way funnier.
    Was there a team Olympic event I missed seeing?

    ReplyDelete