..As well as the perfect atmosphere for classic family pictures such as these...
The competition between Garrett & Wes was either best 2 out of 3...or maybe it was timed (it was 2 years ago-my memory is soley used for school at this moment), but they had to go through the obstacle course more than once.
If Wesley won: Garrett had to bite the blister off his foot...with his mouth (if I recall that correctly)
If Garrett won: Garrett got to baby bird feed Wesley (chew up food and from his mouth drop it into Wes' mouth, then Wes eat it)
Of course...they both agreed.
LET THE RACE BEGIN!
If Wesley won: Garrett had to bite the blister off his foot...with his mouth (if I recall that correctly)
If Garrett won: Garrett got to baby bird feed Wesley (chew up food and from his mouth drop it into Wes' mouth, then Wes eat it)
Of course...they both agreed.
LET THE RACE BEGIN!
Welsey forgot that proper sliding technique is sitting on your bottom, feet first...
but he got off to a good start. Will Garrett be able to catch up??
Here you can see the intensity as both head
AND THE WINNER IS???
In the Bedford family there is no getting out of your consequence, no matter how cruel or unusual it might seem. So let me introduce to you...BABY BIRD WESLEY...
...I do not know why we do the things we do...
this is seriously the most entertaining blog I have ever followed/read. Hilarious! i love your family.
ReplyDelete