This past Christmas was no exception... Wesley put 2 edible items in each of his hands; one good thing & one bad thing. On the left is chocolate...on the right is chewed up pizza crust. Garrett would then have to pick a hand, close his eyes, & open his mouth. The deal was you had to swallow whatever one you chose...no matter what. Mom was the judge to make sure nobody cheated.

Then it was Garrett's turn to pick two things...Wesley tried to smell each hand to see which to choose.

Garrett chose sausage (on the left) and fish food (on the right)...which is still technically "edible".

To explain the panic during the following video clip...Wesley had already chosen a hand and RIGHT before Garrett puts the "surprise" into Wesley's mouth, my mom made some kind of whimpering sound because she knew what he was going to be eating...the video following is seemingly Garrett's moment of glory as he sticks fish food in Wesley's mouth, but if you look in the background you see that it is really Tatum who is the most excited about Wesley's defeat =)
When I picked Garrett for our secret santa exchange between siblings, I knew right away he needed a homemade "Gare Bear" thermal pajama outfit. I couldn't have been more right...don't you agree?
In the middle of playing games, Garrett gets up and returns in his "Wesley Outfit". Pretty good match I would say...although Wesley doesn't seem too happy about the idea that him and Garrett have seemingly very similar wardrobes.
...I do not know why we do the things we do...
Oh behalf of the Pilawskis, I can't even tell you how hilarious that is. Found your page while searching for the link to Maegan's blog and I laughed so hard my stomach still hurts. Jason (husband) looked at me like I'm nuts when I tried to explain that you guys are friends I grew up with. Glad to know that the fun hasn't ended. Props to Carlie for setting up the page! ~Kristy
ReplyDelete